Glued wooden trusses are an important building component in one of the halls of the Ice Sports Complex (Areál ledových sportů). And these days they are being installed. Wooden building elements are often used in sports halls, due to the fact that they are far from just a design element, but have a number of other important features. They help to improve the acoustics, create an emotionally “warmer” atmosphere, which is important when playing sports in a cold environment, and have a long service life with good and regular maintenance. The completion of Operation “Wooden Trusses” in the coming days will fulfill another of the milestones that accompany the construction process of the Ice Sports Complex (Areál ledových sportů).
- Finishing works.
- Construction of the Ice Sports Complex is in the finish line.
- The Summer Suburban Camp.
- Representatives of the schools visited the Ice Sports Complex.
- Summer sport camps for children.
- The vaulted steel roof structure.
- Wooden Trusses.
- Children are returning to sports. Slowly, so far.