I can’t think of another word that would describe my impression of continuing the construction work than “vaulted.” Dominant, gray-blue, wide-spread steel roof structure rises against the blue sky. Looking at the assembly of this mass of steel on the monolithic structure of Hall No. 1, or as we call it “hokejovka”, I cannot help but admire the precise work of the experts who produced the structure and set it down these days. Each visit to the Ice Sports Complex (Areál ledových sportů) construction site brings new experiences and a visible shift in construction work. The South City citizens can already look forward to the opening of the Ice Sports Complex (Areál ledových sportů) in the autumn months of this year.
- Finishing works.
- Construction of the Ice Sports Complex is in the finish line.
- The Summer Suburban Camp.
- Representatives of the schools visited the Ice Sports Complex.
- Summer sport camps for children.
- The vaulted steel roof structure.
- Wooden Trusses.
- Children are returning to sports. Slowly, so far.