The building construction works are successfully taking off, and in addition to the installation of building cells, the building supervision station, necessary mobile toilets, and the stakes, the first machinery is beginning to appear on the construction site. In order to make it possible for large machines to enter the construction site and also to get all building materials to the site, it is necessary to first build an access road with adequate parameters. Just as an exhibition looks forward to its first guest and painter, we also looked forward to the first excavator, which would start doing specific work on our building plot. And it’s already here! Off the construction site, final steps are in progress, which will complete the implementation project and shop drawings. At the same time, a working team was created with the task of completing the operating manual of the ALS, with the basic axiom of provision of access to a suitably structured offer for the youth and public within the setting of a multifunctional sports facility.
- Finishing works.
- Construction of the Ice Sports Complex is in the finish line.
- The Summer Suburban Camp.
- Representatives of the schools visited the Ice Sports Complex.
- Summer sport camps for children.
- The vaulted steel roof structure.
- Wooden Trusses.
- Children are returning to sports. Slowly, so far.